The question, “what will you become ?” seem to be bland and simple. Yet not everybody can give a straight answer without hesitating.
And if I were to ask you the same question, can you with a degree of certainty give a concise and direct answer?
It is true that if you don't know exactly where you are going or what you really want, you might not leave where you are now and achieve next to nothing in life. This is why many people live their lives going round in circles, wasting time, efforts and precious resources.
To discover where your life is heading to, you have to slow down and even stop to look back. If your life is not moving on track, you need to know :
- why and what derailed you or got you trapped.
- Why is your career, marriage and life the way it is?
- What are the things you need to do away with?
- What habit do you need to drop?
- What situation do you need to move forward from?